Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Endless loops trying to associate my exams to my company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,  several months ago I passed my exams under my personal id, and tried to associate with my company.  The process was so daunting I gave up.

I came back today, to see if it was better, and I'm already trapped in end-less loops  and circles of confusions.

So I signed in with the account that I used to take the exams.  My company wasn't listed, so I clicked "add company".

It told me I need to grant access to my account to the company's AdWords, but when I tried that it, I got the verification emails, click through, and the page says

"This email is already associated with the maximum number of AdWords accounts. To proceed please enter a different email address."  So does that mean I need yet a third google account?

So am I trapped or is there a way to get out of this circle of accounts? 

Neal

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Endless loops trying to associate my exams to my company

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Good morning Neal,

Sounds like you have had some issues getting this linked and synced. Have you tried calling into support to get them to walk you through this? I just dont want to send you on a goose chase for the right answer when support should get you fixed pretty quickly. 1-866-246-6453

Edit: Child Account Issue, once removed you should be able to link correctly. Call Support they will help you get this resolved. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, I'll try that. I thought Google was more of a self-service concept.
Thanks,
Neal

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

They will help you get this sorted, agencies get access to support, which might save you some time and frustration in getting this linked correctly.

Keep us posted on your outcome, we will help you get this done, just keep us posted!

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Complicated process. You pretty much have to make a new gmail account, hand off administration of your existing Adwords to it, then remove your real account from your AdWords and associate it with the MCC, then add the AdWords account to the MCC.

Like he said before, call support and let them walk you through it!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hello Neal,

Wanted to follow back up on this, were you successful in getting your account linked?

Just wanted to make sure you got to a conclusion here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I called Google AdWords support, they were rather clueless. Finally said
they would have someone call be back, and after 10 days or more, nothing.

Neal