Partners
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Employee Not Receiving Affiliation Confirmation Email.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just created a Google Partners profile for my company and I'm trying to affiliate a new employee with the company who is Google Adwords and Analytics certified. However, the employee does not receive a gmail confirmation email from Google Partners for this. Because of no confirmation on behalf of the employee, this affiliation process cannot be completed. 

I think this issue has been posted before as well with out resolution. What could possibly be the issue? The employee has not filters setup in Gmail as well and has checked all the folders where the email could possibly land. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Employee Not Receiving Affiliation Confirmation Email.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Zoom D 

Under the employee's account setting in his or her My Account, is less secure apps turned on? Just trying to think of what might be causing the issue. I will try and ask around to some of my contacts about this. Have you called in with the employee and tried to have them walk you through the process? +1-866-246-6453

Just want to help you get this going, maybe the OP will come back if they were successful in getting this synced and linked. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Re: Employee Not Receiving Affiliation Confirmation Email.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

If I am not mistaken, the Employee or the one that wants to affiliate needs to start the process, in which they Ad your company as the Affiliate, then You as the Company Accept them.

If your company profile is not complete then the employee may not be able to "access" your company to affiliate.