Partners
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Display Spend Minimum

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know the minimum spend required to keep the display specialty? All I could find on requirements seemed to be the overall partner requirement, "Meet a 90-day AdWords spend requirement of US$10,000 across your managed accounts to show that your agency has a healthy amount of activity.”

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Display Spend Minimum

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Marjori S,

Great question, from my experience the 10K is reflective of each product so when you hit the 10K in this area the specialty should populate. Do you have access to your rep, to maybe double verify but spend for each section is 10K from my knowledge. I am sure others will add some value here.

Look at About company specializations 

How companies can earn specializations:
Specializations are given based on the following criteria 

• Your company has at least one certified affiliated user in an AdWords product area 
  • Your company is demonstrating product expertise in the specialization area
  • Your company has at least US$10,000 (or local currency equivalent) 90-day AdWords spend in that area

Good Luck! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Display Spend Minimum

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Marjori S,

Great question, from my experience the 10K is reflective of each product so when you hit the 10K in this area the specialty should populate. Do you have access to your rep, to maybe double verify but spend for each section is 10K from my knowledge. I am sure others will add some value here.

Look at About company specializations 

How companies can earn specializations:
Specializations are given based on the following criteria 

• Your company has at least one certified affiliated user in an AdWords product area 
  • Your company is demonstrating product expertise in the specialization area
  • Your company has at least US$10,000 (or local currency equivalent) 90-day AdWords spend in that area

Good Luck! 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Display Spend Minimum

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Spencer,

Quick follow-up to this. Does DBM Spend count towards Display Specialization? 

George

Display Spend Minimum

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sorry for the delay @George W, that is a great question. In most cases any spend linked to your partners account should be counted. 

With Double click it might be worth checking with Partners Support. You should be able to see if its being counted looking at the accumulated spend, if you see all the spend in place then it should give you the answer you are after. 

If all else fails having support take a look couldn't hurt. When logged into your profile hit the help button. 

Hope this helps! 

Display Spend Minimum

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

H George, 

I love interesting questions like this.

You should contact support, as Spencer suggests, and verify... then stop back and let us know. Since it's the first one of it's kind (DBM), it would be great to hear what you learn. I suspect that it does not count, which would seem proper to me.

Kind Regards,

James