AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Development of Mobile Apps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everybody
We are evaluating introduce mobile apps development to our portfolio. Anybody had heard about biznessapps as a potential easy platform to develop mobile apps.
our Idea is develop mobile apps for restaurants and bars. Any idea of how much can it cost an app for this type of customers or any other platform or solution to create the apps.

Thanks in advance for your comments

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Development of Mobile Apps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Cab360,

Sounds like a good addition to the business outline. I personally haven't heard of Biznessapps. 

I would dig into Google developers to find more tools and ideas and look at How to Create a Better Mobile User Experience. to get a plan together. 

Just wanted to give some options to you.

Good Luck!

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks spencer

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

No problem Cab360,

Keep us posted on the process, diversity is a great thing, the app market has endless possibilities!

EDIT: Mobile App Development: How to Create a Useful App

Good Luck!

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner