Partners
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Deleting Reviews from past businesses

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, my business has been established since March 2015 however there is a review on my Google listing from 5 years ago.

How can I have this removed?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Julia_Muller (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Better Shape F

Have you tried clicking the help option when logged into your account? This sounds like a support issue,maybe try reaching out to see if they can recommend a next step. Reviews cant just be removed but if you are in business since 2015 and there is a review attached to your business name from 2012 support will be best. Of course you can start the process by flagging the review, Flag and fix inappropriate reviews Another note the experts over in Google My Business will probably give you more streamlined advice but in cases like this flagging it & support is best.

Let us know i you get things sorted. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Julia_Muller (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Better Shape F

Have you tried clicking the help option when logged into your account? This sounds like a support issue,maybe try reaching out to see if they can recommend a next step. Reviews cant just be removed but if you are in business since 2015 and there is a review attached to your business name from 2012 support will be best. Of course you can start the process by flagging the review, Flag and fix inappropriate reviews Another note the experts over in Google My Business will probably give you more streamlined advice but in cases like this flagging it & support is best.

Let us know i you get things sorted. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great!

I will give that a try and get back to you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

no luck, the geniuses deleted all of the reviews I had from the past 2 years.  Zero care factor at Google it seems.

If anyone knows how I can have reviews reinstated, please let me know.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Ah snap, sorry to hear about the review removals, did you loose access to the old account? Why did they delete them all? @Better Shape F

Re: Deleting Reviews from past businesses

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Ruchi,

The experts over in Google My Business will probably give you more streamlined advice but in cases like this flagging it & support is best. Please make a new post there by starting your own thread.

Kind Regards,

James