Partners
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Contacting your Account manager at Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We got our Google Partner badge about a month ago. With the Google partner badge, you are supposed to be able to have new business strategy consulting, client event support and a dedicated account management.

We are currently working on some pitch for some our clients for their fall campaigns and I wanted to reach out to Google to talk about our strategy.

However, I have no idea how to contact the Google team and Google support told me I can't have a dedicated account manager until they do a quarter review of our account.

Did anybody have the same experience?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Sandy CC

Congrats on the New Badge, with the new badge is does bring new opportunities. But since most account managers work on a quarterly basis that would be the reason for not getting one right away. What you can do is call into support +1-866-246-6453 and tell them the exact issue and ask if you can speak to someone who focuses on pitch decks and other helpful agency resources. See if you can get the ball rolling, while you are waiting for the new opportunity to happen.

I have seen this in the past and found the generic help line has great people who might be able to help you in the down time, calling in the AM west coast time is always best IMHO. 

Hope this helps.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Spencer,

Thanks. That's probably what I'm gonna do. I'll try asking if there is someone a little more specialized on pitch decks.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

Re: Contacting your Account manager at Google

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey @Sandy CC,

No problem, not the best solution to the question but it will get you started. Remember in the partners portal there is lots of information under the insights tabThink with Google is also a great resource, good luck on your pitch and welcome to the partners team! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Re: Contacting your Account manager at Google

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Sandy CC,

I agree with Spencer completely.

Please note that becoming a badged Google Partner does not bring a dedicated support team. Many of our finest agencies do not have them and some may get them for a period of time and then not. This is something quite special provided to select ones that meet a number of specific requirements, to which is not published or discussed. Every badged Google Partner is under constant evaluation and are contacted when a team is going to be assigned. 

My agency does have a team (and we certainly appreciate them greatly) yet we still utilize all of these great resources and highly recommend them to all:

Congratulations on earning the badged Google Partner status and thanks for being a member of this world class community.

Kind Regards,

James