Partners
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Company performance bar on the new UX [Bar never moves]

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Is anyone having the same issue that the Company Performance Bar on the new UX stays blank and never moves?  Nothing has happened with that bar since the migration over to the new User Interface for me.  And I keep getting the message that "haven't met the required performance threshold."  but it doesn't move at all and doesn't tell me how to rectify the issue.  Anyone else experiencing the same things or is your bar moving and changing as you get closer to meeting the requirements?  Also, there used to be messages as to what you had to do to improve and get to the threshold but now nothing is being displayed.  

Help anyone?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Yewande O,

There are new requirements for the company performance bar to be active. If you are not using a AdWords Manager Account (old name: MCC/My Client Center) or have not for at least 12 months... this is why your bar is not active. 

Please review this information to learn more about all of the requirements of being in the badged Google Partners system.

Kind Regards,

James 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @James_Clemens, I'm running into the same issue. For the first 12 months, is your performance recorded and taken into account at all or will Google only start taking your improvements into account once the bar becomes active at the 12 month mark and you start at zero? 

Thank you for your help. I've come across a few of your answers in the community. Always helpful. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Lark I,

The performance of your first 12 months will be considered with the 'last 90 days of your 12 month period' being weighted more. We all need that full 12 months of a AdWords Manager Account (old name: MCC/My Client Center) in use before the performance bar will show or be considered. 

Thanks for the kind words and please do let us know if we can help further. We appreciate you being here. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Company performance bar on the new UX [Bar never moves]

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hey @AdwordsPro., @Yewande O@Lark I I've seen performance bar go green within a month of an MCC turning 1 year old, not on the exact day though. That said, performance bar is based on many things, not just the maturity of one's MCC. I agree it's not always clear what things mean on the partner status page,  hopefully this gets rectified in a near future.

Could we maybe open a "partner status page feedback post," @Krisha, and collect what needs to be clarified there? I keep seeing complaints here and there that GPs aren't totally clear on what's what on that page.

In the meantime, to try and decipher what may be the issue, navigate to "Learn more" from your partner status page (screenshot below):

Screen Shot 2016-10-06 at 09.13.46.png

Which will essentially take you to a page, where you will find this excerpt towards the bottom (screenshot below):

Screen Shot 2016-10-06 at 09.15.01.png

This tells me that client retention, or overall growth may also be at play. It is, however, a good thing imo. Account health is a way to suggest improvements or areas to focus on, that's all. There is a bunch of different ways to organize an MCC and some agencies may not fit the mold of a Google Partner, doesn't mean it's bad. Ultimately, I would go by whether or not your company name is returned in the partner search. That is the place where prospects find you: https://www.google.com/partners/#a_home. Search there and confirm that you have an opportunity to be found by someone looking for your services.

If not, post in this community, and that'll be the fastest way to get heard. At least in my experience. There are moderators and Experts monitoring the community and trying to help everyone with issues that arise.  Hope this helps!

Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can log in to your mcc account and see your all activity. This is how you can see how old is your mcc account.