AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Chromecast gift after getting Mobile Advertising Certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

There were a promotion in Spain last March for Google Partners: if you get your Mobile Advertising Certification before 30th March, Google will give you a Chromecast. 

I did it right. I got my Certification before that date and according to the promotional terms but I didn't get my gift.

I have tried to contact with Google Partners but there are any support in Spanish. After that, I called many times to Adwords support but they couldn't help me. Finally, I have contact Partnets through emailing them in English. I hope they answer me soon. There are people who have recieved their Chromecast at my company, so I don't know what happened with my application. 

Have you got any phone number for contacting Google Partners? Do they answer people through this forum too?

I am sorry If my English isn't perfect!

Thank you!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Spencer_Wade (Top Contributor)
July 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @María S,

Spencer provides great help already but I would like to also suggest going back to the source of the promotion, such as emails, website, mailings, etc. and using it to help you further. Maybe this was not a Google event, since we have not heard of it, and hosted by your company or a training partner of sorts?  

Did you know we have a Google Partners G+ community in Portugal? This would be a great place to post your inquiry as they would be the ones who hosted it, if it was run officially by Google Partners Spain. Although the community is not very active as of recently, you should be able to locate someone that would know more about this.  

If the contest was last March (March 2016), there may not be much that can be regardless since most stuff expires at the end of the calendar year (2016) or in one year (March 2017).

Best Wishes,

James 

View solution in original post

Re: Chromecast gift after getting Mobile Advertising Certification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @María S,

Not sure why you did not get the promotion. I have not heard of it but if your team received theirs than its a real promotion. Did anything come with the Chromecast to your peers, meaning any notes inside with possible contact? If not, you should try reaching out to Partner Support, maybe try calling in or chatting to see if someone can help. Try and have any extra details that will help them understand the promotion in question. 

And you still might get the email response but calling in now might give you the attention you need. Just wanted to try and help.  

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Spencer_Wade (Top Contributor)
July 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @María S,

Spencer provides great help already but I would like to also suggest going back to the source of the promotion, such as emails, website, mailings, etc. and using it to help you further. Maybe this was not a Google event, since we have not heard of it, and hosted by your company or a training partner of sorts?  

Did you know we have a Google Partners G+ community in Portugal? This would be a great place to post your inquiry as they would be the ones who hosted it, if it was run officially by Google Partners Spain. Although the community is not very active as of recently, you should be able to locate someone that would know more about this.  

If the contest was last March (March 2016), there may not be much that can be regardless since most stuff expires at the end of the calendar year (2016) or in one year (March 2017).

Best Wishes,

James 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Nice work James, this community will get you to the right teams for sure and like James stated the dates could be an issue! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner