Partners
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Can't Access Partner Store

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the Partner store?  I can log into the Partner Rewards and see my points, specializations earned towards those points, etc, but when I click on the Partner Store link at the top right, I get the following 403 message:

Error: Forbidden

Your client does not have permission to get URL /?hl=en&_ga=2.131528521.77320057.1499281387-1119589477.1494946452 from this server.

I have ordered recently and my Partner status is fine.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kyle Reeves,

When I have seen this happen in the past, the user had another Google account (that is not a GP) in the history of the web browser. Logging out of all, clearing browser cache and then logging in only with a GP Google account fixes it. 

Please let us know if this resolves your issue. 

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hi James,

No luck after logging out and clearing the history.  It still allows me to log into the regular https://partnerrewards.withgoogle.com/ and I can see all of the related stats, I just get the error message when clicking the Partner Store link at the top of the page.  

Regards,

Kyle