AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Can't Access Partner Store

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the Partner store?  I can log into the Partner Rewards and see my points, specializations earned towards those points, etc, but when I click on the Partner Store link at the top right, I get the following 403 message:

Error: Forbidden

Your client does not have permission to get URL /?hl=en&_ga=2.131528521.77320057.1499281387-1119589477.1494946452 from this server.

I have ordered recently and my Partner status is fine.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kyle Reeves,

When I have seen this happen in the past, the user had another Google account (that is not a GP) in the history of the web browser. Logging out of all, clearing browser cache and then logging in only with a GP Google account fixes it. 

Please let us know if this resolves your issue. 

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hi James,

No luck after logging out and clearing the history.  It still allows me to log into the regular https://partnerrewards.withgoogle.com/ and I can see all of the related stats, I just get the error message when clicking the Partner Store link at the top of the page.  

Regards,

Kyle