AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Can I publish a link to my Google Partners public profile page on a website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have recently achieved certification status for both Adwords and Analytics.  I completely understand that I cannot use any badges etc until my agency achieves partner status however what are the rules for publishing the public link to my Google Partners public profile page on our website?  There are plenty of rules/resources for the Agency Partners but I can't find much on the individual certifications?

All I'd like to do is a) state that I am Adwords and Analytics certified and b) provide a link so that site visitors can see my certifications if they wish to do so - Note: We would NOT IN ANY WAY state that the agency is a partner, only that I am certified.

We are a small agency and are in the process of completing the steps to achieve partner status but feel that it would be beneficial if we could make some small statement and link to my personal partner profile.

Any feedback would be great, thanks in advance.

Claire

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Claire V
March 2017

Re: Can I publish a link to my Google Partners public profile page on a website?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Claire V

If you earned it showcase it, I dont see any issues with pointing to your certificates. I think most people do that on Linkedin, so adding value to your site, is a good thing. You nailed it about waiting until you get the Partners Badge on showcasing that but pointing to your certs, I say absolutely! YOu can make your profile public and link to that! 

Capture.JPG

Hope that helps, and great job on checking first! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Claire V
March 2017

Re: Can I publish a link to my Google Partners public profile page on a website?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Claire V

If you earned it showcase it, I dont see any issues with pointing to your certificates. I think most people do that on Linkedin, so adding value to your site, is a good thing. You nailed it about waiting until you get the Partners Badge on showcasing that but pointing to your certs, I say absolutely! YOu can make your profile public and link to that! 

Capture.JPG

Hope that helps, and great job on checking first! 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thank you so much for your quick response!

I will add a note to the appropriate page on our website and provide a link to my public profile.  I've already added all the certs to my LinkedIn page but adding it to the website would be preferable.

I will add it now!

Thanks so much :0)

Claire

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are most welcome and congrats on the certs and good luck on the partnership.