AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Can I link personal Gmail to my business Gmail to display Google Partner badges?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google Partners Community,

I recently passed my Analytics test in addition to the Adwords and Mobile certifications. 

I saw in the community a post about how to add the Google Partner badge to your website.  That's when I realized I might have made an error.  I signed up to Google Partners with my personal Gmail account that's linked to my mobile phone.  My consulting website is separate with a separate Gmail account.

How can I show the Google Partner badge on my consulting website if it is connected and verified to the company email.  I don't want to have to take all the exams over again on the other email account.  I'd also like to show my Google Partner certification on my consulting business' Google + page, which is also hooked up to the other Gmail account.

Any suggestions on how I can show Google Partner badge on my business website, without taking all the test over again?

Thanks for the help,

Bruce

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bruce P
July 2016

Re: Can I link personal Gmail to my business Gmail to display Google Partner badges?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Sweet, Bruce....Sounds like the 3rd time was the time... Congrats on staying with it and getting it done. 

I would ask partners support directly about this, it would be the best place to start. partners-support@google.com 

Keep us posted on the outcome and again congrats on getting Analytics done....

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bruce P
July 2016

Re: Can I link personal Gmail to my business Gmail to display Google Partner badges?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Sweet, Bruce....Sounds like the 3rd time was the time... Congrats on staying with it and getting it done. 

I would ask partners support directly about this, it would be the best place to start. partners-support@google.com 

Keep us posted on the outcome and again congrats on getting Analytics done....

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the encouragement Spencer.  I studied for the Analytics until my eyes hurt.  I'm glad to get that out of the way.

I'll contact partners-support@google.com to see what they recommend.

Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Keep us posted bud! Great way to end the week Smiley Happy