Partners
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Can I link personal Gmail to my business Gmail to display Google Partner badges?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google Partners Community,

I recently passed my Analytics test in addition to the Adwords and Mobile certifications. 

I saw in the community a post about how to add the Google Partner badge to your website.  That's when I realized I might have made an error.  I signed up to Google Partners with my personal Gmail account that's linked to my mobile phone.  My consulting website is separate with a separate Gmail account.

How can I show the Google Partner badge on my consulting website if it is connected and verified to the company email.  I don't want to have to take all the exams over again on the other email account.  I'd also like to show my Google Partner certification on my consulting business' Google + page, which is also hooked up to the other Gmail account.

Any suggestions on how I can show Google Partner badge on my business website, without taking all the test over again?

Thanks for the help,

Bruce

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bruce P
July 2016

Re: Can I link personal Gmail to my business Gmail to display Google Partner badges?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Sweet, Bruce....Sounds like the 3rd time was the time... Congrats on staying with it and getting it done. 

I would ask partners support directly about this, it would be the best place to start. partners-support@google.com 

Keep us posted on the outcome and again congrats on getting Analytics done....

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Re: Can I link personal Gmail to my business Gmail to display Google Partner badges?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the encouragement Spencer.  I studied for the Analytics until my eyes hurt.  I'm glad to get that out of the way.

I'll contact partners-support@google.com to see what they recommend.

Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Keep us posted bud! Great way to end the week Smiley Happy

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner