AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Call Tracking Data Integration Expert

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company manages several accounts that rely on call tracking data from Call Tracking Metrics, Invoca, Keymetric -- and we want to build a data dashboard that integrates and displays all data. Looking for a data consultant to help with the details. Does anybody have a referral for me?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jeff M,

It would be best for you to contact those companies directly for partners they endorse and recommend. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes ... certainly ... however, I would still appreciate referrals and recommendations. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Jeff M,

I do understand. 

These forums are not suppose to be used to hire people, promote companies, or make referrals... so you may not find what you are wanting here. This is pretty much the same thing posted to you in your thread in the AdWords community, which is connected to this community. All six communities actually adhere to the same terms and guidelines. 

No matter, I do hope you find the answers you are seeking. 

All the Best,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Hi Jeff,

If you're using it for reporting purposes, you can put it all together in Cyfe or Klipfolio. We currently use Klipfolio for integrated reporting and it was all done in-house.

It has a slight learning curve, but if you're good with Adwords, you'd be able to work with these tools. Money saved. Smiley Happy

However, if you're looking to do data manipulation of some kind, use any BI tool. 

Hope this helps.

Mark