AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

COMPANY AFFILIATION Pending email verification

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am trying to affiliate with the company that I know. Have added as well but I am not getting that email verification. Since I have access of that affiliate company email address.

Can anyone help me?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mansoor S
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Sorry for the delay, sounds like you have figured the issue out right there, duplicate email. I would now wait and talk with support to make sure you are moving the right email so to speak, were you able to successfully accept the connection? 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Mansoor,

Have you called in to see if they could assist you with this? I would call into support to have them check your issues. I am sure others might have some advice but anytime I need to get something one calling in helps that process. +1-866-246-6453

Keep us posted on the outcome. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Unfortunately There services shut down for today and Tomorrow is Saturday and then Sunday. I have to wait till Monday which is bit difficult for me. If anyone here can help me out with this issue would be appreciated 

Re: COMPANY AFFILIATION Pending email verification

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

When you log into your main admin account and click Company tab and People do you see your name on the list? I understand what you are saying you have not received this reply, image below. 

123.JPG

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Just saw in my partner profile page There is PRIMARY ACCOUNT option and in that one email is coming as primary I guess which I dont use from long time along with the email address I am using right now. So there are 2 email address and 1 I am not using. Is this could be problem? If yes then How to remove that another email address which I dont use now.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mansoor S
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Sorry for the delay, sounds like you have figured the issue out right there, duplicate email. I would now wait and talk with support to make sure you are moving the right email so to speak, were you able to successfully accept the connection? 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah it was that email address which was coming as primary email. So I've deleted it from my account setting and affiliation works.