AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Becoming a certified 3PAS vendor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

How does my company become a certified 3pas vendor? 

I have looked through https://support.google.com/3pascertification/troubleshooter/4411575?hl=en&ref_topic=2997345#ts=44117... on becoming a certified technology vendor.

The post asks us to request the certification via a Google Account manager. How do we, as a research company, get a Google account manager - or proceed without the same.

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Development T,

Do you have a AdWords account? That is generally where a Google Accounts Manager comes from. 

Have you reviewed and assessed all of the info listed on the link you provided and have it all completed? 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Following up on this thread - can anyone please let me know how one can become a certified vendor? My client has an ad fraud detection software and wants to become a certified vendor. He doesnt have a Google AdWords Manager assigned to his account. What should they do to get certified by Google?

Thanks

Ambujam