Partners
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Becoming a certified 3PAS vendor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

How does my company become a certified 3pas vendor? 

I have looked through https://support.google.com/3pascertification/troubleshooter/4411575?hl=en&ref_topic=2997345#ts=44117... on becoming a certified technology vendor.

The post asks us to request the certification via a Google Account manager. How do we, as a research company, get a Google account manager - or proceed without the same.

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Development T,

Do you have a AdWords account? That is generally where a Google Accounts Manager comes from. 

Have you reviewed and assessed all of the info listed on the link you provided and have it all completed? 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Following up on this thread - can anyone please let me know how one can become a certified vendor? My client has an ad fraud detection software and wants to become a certified vendor. He doesnt have a Google AdWords Manager assigned to his account. What should they do to get certified by Google?

Thanks

Ambujam