AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Becoming a Google Review Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

How can one achieve Google Review Partner status and what is required to become an independent review website, as stated in Google's documentation: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en-GB.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

James

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @James P,

I spent a little while hunting down various links on this and have several redirects to Google Shopping, I found this:

If you are a product review aggregator or service provider and you're interested in helping your merchant customers show their reviews to users, please contact review-partnerships@google.com.

It may not be a lot of info, but if you email them, they can surely tell you more. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I already sent a dozen of emails to this address. Nobody answered me. Do you know someone who can help me on this? I am looking for the exact process to become Google Review Partner for my company. Best, Louis

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Louis,

This is a closed program, meaning the public cannot invite themselves to it... but that Google will reach out to the companies they see as a right fit for it. 

Kind Regards,

James