Partners
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Becoming a Google Review Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

How can one achieve Google Review Partner status and what is required to become an independent review website, as stated in Google's documentation: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en-GB.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

James

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @James P,

I spent a little while hunting down various links on this and have several redirects to Google Shopping, I found this:

If you are a product review aggregator or service provider and you're interested in helping your merchant customers show their reviews to users, please contact review-partnerships@google.com.

It may not be a lot of info, but if you email them, they can surely tell you more. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I already sent a dozen of emails to this address. Nobody answered me. Do you know someone who can help me on this? I am looking for the exact process to become Google Review Partner for my company. Best, Louis

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Louis,

This is a closed program, meaning the public cannot invite themselves to it... but that Google will reach out to the companies they see as a right fit for it. 

Kind Regards,

James