Partners
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Bad Customer Service from Google Rep

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I have been trying to set up a technical support call with our Adwords customer service rep. We recently were switched to a new rep. We had no problem with this in the past and we were really happy with the service we got from our rep. The new rep, however, never calls. I have tried setting up calls with her repeatedly and left voicemails and complained about the issue to the technical service "chat" people twice but I have had no luck. The chat people tell me not to worry and that our rep will definitely call us this time, but she never does. 

Any recommendations?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Bad Customer Service from Google Rep

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Randy L,

Sorry this happened to you. I've been in a similar situation before. In my experience with a few rotating reps each of them has a different style of staying in touch. I'd reach out to the 1-866 number for support instead of relying on your rep. I know that part of their internal grading system (in some fashion) is whether or not their assigned accounts go outside of their help and contact the general number for support.

I've gotten excellent support via the general service number, just as good (and sometimes better) as through some of the assigned reps. Especially if you get lucky and either California or Ann Arbor, Michigan office happens to answer your call Smiley Wink

Hope this helps,

-Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.