Partners
3K members online now
3K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Anyone getting points in the new Google rewards program?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Just wondering if anyone has received any points in the new Google rewards program?  We've done a number of the tasks but still have yet to see any points show up.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had my initial course points pass through accurately. I dont know about new courses as I haven't taken any yet. 

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

I have been getting some of them...Received the ones for hosting a Partner event and the recent certifications I had to retake.  Those showed up within a couple of days, but only my primary email address on the MCC has been earning points.  I have not received any points for the certifications recently passed (1 this week & 1 last week) for any of the other email addresses associated with the MCC.  Also, no credit for either of the Academy on Air that we have attended.  

Re: Anyone getting points in the new Google rewards program?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Interesting. I haven't received Academy on Air points either. I have my MCC
account separate from my personal Partner status, maybe that is the issue
as Google would see it a trying to double dip?

--
Chandler Elmore

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

I did the shopping re-certification test and attended an Academy on Air the first day the new program launched and have yet to see the points from it.  It sure would be nice if google had someone we could talk to about missing points or ask questions about the program.  I've been avoiding doing any more of the point earning activities since I didn't know if the points would actually come or not. If I'm going to go to the work of doing the extra certification tests again I'd like to know the points are actually going to be awarded. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I would advise for everyone to check their company GP account as that is where I am seeing new points being assigned to (not my personal account).

All the Best,

James 

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner

Unfortunately my company account is my personal account.  Maybe I'll try taking another test and see if the points actually show up this time.

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner

James,

I am only seeing points from (some - re-certifications & the most recent Partner event, but not on Air events) activities I have done using my primary agency (gmail account) email address...I was a freelancer using that email address prior to applying for Partner status, so it is also the primary email on my MCC.  I have just stayed doing all of the certs under that one and not my company one.   

I have checked my company one...actually placed an order for some stuff today...none of the points that should have been earned from the other email accounts associated with my MCC have appeared and both tests were passed before I passed my most recent one (on Monday and those points appeared in the Agency account today).  They are different certs so I know which is which.

Personally, not overly worried at the moment as I have received the majority of the points earned so far.

Kyle

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi Mark & Kyle,

I have seen the points take a few weeks to be assigned and I have seen it take a few hours... and not entirely sure what that means (the reason for the timing), really. lol 

Also, my understanding has always been that the GP systems works properly by having a GP company profile that manages all of the GP personal profiles connected to it. This is now a requirement for new members.

For personalized care, anyone should open up their Google Partners account and click on the HELP button in the upper part of the page. This will allow you to connect with GP support who can access your account with you.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

nope nope nope