Partners
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Angel Driving School thavakkara kannur

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove contact information from the subject line.  Please note this is typically a strong signal of a self-promotional post, when combined with an otherwise empty post as is the case here.

Sunil J, please feel to provide additional specific information if you should need assistance, after having read the reply from @Spencer_Wade .

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Angel Driving School thavakkara kannur 9447481452

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Sunil,

Not sure if you are trying to get your business verified or if you are asking a different question.

If you are trying to get Angel Driving School to show better results on Google, try setting up a Google My Business profile, this will help you have better controls over your business information online. If you are set up, please share any extra information that will help us help you. 

When I search the google.co.in I see the listing below, is this you? 

1.JPG
Us the links above to set up your business on Google My Business, report back if you have any issues. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner