Partners
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Agency option didn't show up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am the admin for my company, when I tried to create an Agency page for Google Partners, there was no option to select "I am an agency" as per the instructions on the support page. It seems like it defaulted to a regular person-type Google Partners profile. But I need to use this so I can affiliate my Partners profile with my company. Any suggestions?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee2 (Google Employee)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Ardyce T,

Sorry for the delay in replying, some accounts here are not getting notifications correctly and mine happens to be one of those. I am having to dig through history and revisit every post I have made to resume. Anyways...

I think you will need to create a fresh email used just for the Google Partner company profile... then you can link (affiliate)  your personal email, then add your MCC email account. I do believe this is how I did it years ago. 

You could call the Google Partners agency team at 866-246-6453 and ask for them to look at what you have set up and advise accordingly. 

Between those two options, you should get this all resolved, if you have not already. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Re: Agency option didn't show up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Ardyce, Ill see if I can help you along here. When you are logged into your account do you see the My Profile & My Company option?

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just see the My Profile option. There is no My Company option.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Ardyce T,

Did you create a separate email / google account to create & manage the agency profile with Google Partners? And did you use a different web browser or log out and clear your browser cache before accessing Google Partners? 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @James_Clemens
I do have a separate email for the agency profile, it is actually the mcc account. I did use a different browser to create the company profile than I used to create my own personal profile but I didn't think I'd have to clear my chache. I cleared it, but maybe it's too late for that. It's still asking me to connect with a company in my agency's profile overview tab.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee2 (Google Employee)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Ardyce T,

Sorry for the delay in replying, some accounts here are not getting notifications correctly and mine happens to be one of those. I am having to dig through history and revisit every post I have made to resume. Anyways...

I think you will need to create a fresh email used just for the Google Partner company profile... then you can link (affiliate)  your personal email, then add your MCC email account. I do believe this is how I did it years ago. 

You could call the Google Partners agency team at 866-246-6453 and ask for them to look at what you have set up and advise accordingly. 

Between those two options, you should get this all resolved, if you have not already. 

Kind Regards,

James