Partners
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Fundamentals Certification Exam not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently joined the Google Partners program. Been studying materials to take the certification exams.

I'm trying to take the Adwords Fundamentals exam, but when I click on the blue TAKE EXAM button it opens up to a blank white screen with nothing on it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

JP

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Fundamentals Certification Exam not working

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
This has happened to me quite often in the past. On one occasion i changed the language from English (United Kingdom) to English (United States), on other occasions I just had to wait a couple of days and keep trying.

Hope this helps

- Stephen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Stephen,
I called and they told me to clear cache/cookies which I'd already done. So I guess I'll wait and just keep trying. Thanks again!

-Jeff

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
no worries, best of luck!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

One of my employees noticed this last night, I will try and call in after my event and see what is going on. I will report back.... I have tested three browsers all showing the same error.

@Alex R & @yvonne L Please look into this as my employees are in town for our event and ready to update their tests.

When you press take exam it goes to white screen. This is some type of caching issue I am guess but please bring it to the engineers attention.

TY

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well I was using Firefox when it wasn't working. I tried it in Chrome and it works. Go figure...
Thanks!

-Jeff

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager

I'm glad it worked for you, @Jeff P. I've reported the issue to Partners support, since several others have mentioned it, as well.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am also experiencing the same problem nothing is coming when i clicking on the Take Exam button. Is this issue from our side or google side?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

I have had this happen a few times, the best thing to do is log out clear up cache and test again, I finally got it to work but it did require many log ins & outs to get things to take, I think FF was the issue at the time, try on Chrome and see if that works @Subin S

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I have revised for the Google partners exam but when I click on the take Exam button I am directed to the screen titled "You are about to take the Google Adwords Fundamentals Exam". I select the "Take Exam Now" button and nothing happens.

After reading this thread, I have cleared my cache on both Firefox and Chrome and it still doesn't work. Is there anything else I can try as I want to take this exam as soon as possible to receive the certification?

Thanks
Bec