Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am preparing for my Adwords exam. I didnt get one thing. What does it mean that If i finish the exam before time  I fail the exam or if some qs are left after the time of 2 hrs the I fail the exam . Can anyone plz clarify these for me. 

Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords Exam

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

From my knowledge it is saying if you stop the test prior to finishing or have questions left after the 2 hour allotment, you could fail the test. Its all based on your scores. I am sure others will have some good insights. Its just warning you if you stop early you could fail the test. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Adwords Exam

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Jitendraa N K,

To expand on Spencer's great answer... you can finish early (and answer enough correct answers) and pass; if you have a high rate of correct answers and the time expires with a few questions left, you could still pass. The unanswered questions are submitted as wrong answers, so you would need to not have too many left and you would need enough correct answers to leave room for those lost/unanswered questions. 

You should set a timer and balance out how much time you can spend on each question before you proceed. This will help you remain calm through the test and know how you are doing as you go. Some questions will be rather quick and others may need a little more thought, since the wording could be twisty to one's brain. 

Hope this helps,

James

Adwords Exam

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help Spencer.

Adwords Exam

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you J Clemens.  It has helped clear my doubt. Much appreciated.

Adwords Exam

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

You are welcome, good luck on the Exams...Keep us posted on the outcome. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Adwords Exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sure. Thank You.