Partners
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have two gmail accounts and I am certified in Fundamental, Display and Mobile Advertising from my primary email. But today I passed the Search advertising exam from my second email and I want to transfer those credentials to my main email. Can someone tell me how to do it.?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Certification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Good Morning Sandip,

I will point in the right direction here as most west coast are still getting up or in Smiley Happy 

Us this email to send your request, they will take a look and get back with you. 

partners-support@google.com should get your information to the right people to review the merge process. 

Good Luck and come back after you get this resolved and let us know! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Alex R can help you with this.

I'm curious though, Sandip,  since you knew that you held all of your other certifications on the other (primary) gmail account, how did you end up taking this one exam on a different login.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@ PPCBossman, yeah I just didn't bother to look carefully, was under pressure from my company to pass the exam and once I did it, found out I did it on my second mail.

Sandip

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Spencer_Wade

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
No problem buddy! Keep us posted on the outcome, congrats on the pass!

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner