AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Account disabled by Google

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having an issue as multiple gmail accounts have been disabled. I e-mail them using the link on the e-mail I received and instantly get a reply stating they cannot reactivate the gmail accounts in question and to e-mail them if I have more info. I did not do anything to violate the terms so not sure what else to do and I did reply asking for more info to no avail. How do I find out what they think I did and how do I clear it up?

Mike

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Public R,

Sorry to hear about your issue. Since this is mainly for Advertising questions, you will get more specialized help from the Gmail Help forum. But this file should help get you started. Your account is disabled

Good Luck! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, I tried that and get an instant response stating "

After review, your account is not eligible to be reinstated due to a violation of our Terms of Service."

I replied to that e-mail and have not heard back.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sorry to hear about this, did you ask in the other help community? Gmail Help forum

TOS is a hard one to get around. Might be time to start looking at new account options. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You, I have posted on the forum. Is there a best practice for an agency that manages multiple GMB accounts? Other than using regular gmail accounts to manage them?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

No worries at all. The best bet when managing multiple accounts is to always keep your profile as manager, I have seen issue where a someone claimed ownership to get the page moving and forgot to change owners and ended up in a similar situation. Working with third parties might shed some light. Since you got a message to the gmail community, I think you might get some more detailed help with the issue. But this might be the time to start planning what you can do, new email, link GMB pages and build it back from there? Sorry about the issue.