My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

why is there another account that says it is the same as mine, but is NOT and has the WRONG PHONE #?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When you search our business it used to come up as our google+ account, but now it comes up as another account under the same name & same location but with the WRONG phone number and none of our actual reviews. I had talked to someone previously when we originally verified the account and the random page was supposed to not be there anymore but suddenly its back, with a wrong phone number. If someone could either fix this or actually give us a real life phone number to contact that would be GREAT! thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why is there another account that says it is the same as mine, but is NOT and has the WRONG PHON

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Lisa O

unfortunately your post is very unconcrete and unspecified and therefore any help is almost impossible.

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

Re

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Our business name is Pet-i-Coat Junction located at #6-110 Wedge Road, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Our phone number is 306-384-7387. https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113897852250149411992/113897852250149411992/about is our actual google account. I had talked to somebody a couple months ago when we were verrifying our account and had told them that there was another one that wasnt actually us and they had said that they would take care of it. It never came up after that, but now its there again?

Another question, not sure if you're able to answer this or not but our website provider has told us that if you dont get an SSL certificate & a malware scanner we go to the bottom of Google? Just wondering how true that is.

Lisa & Brooklyn Olson
P:306-384-7387
F: 306-978-0724
Pet I Coat Junction

Re

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Our business name is Pet-i-Coat Junction located at #6-110 Wedge Road, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Our phone number is 306-384-7387. https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113897852250149411992/113897852250149411992/about is our actual google account. I had talked to somebody a couple months ago when we were verrifying our account and had told them that there was another one that wasnt actually us and they had said that they would take care of it. It never came up after that, but now its there again?

Another question, not sure if you're able to answer this or not but our website provider has told us that if you dont get an SSL certificate & a malware scanner we go to the bottom of Google? Just wondering how true that is.

Lisa & Brooklyn Olson
Pet I Coat Junction

Re: Re

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Lisa O

beside of your own and linked business "Peticoat Junction & Barkery"

do you refer  to an similar but verified business "PETiCoat Junction" at the same address and with the same website as yours but having the phone

+1 855-488-2674 ?

Re

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes "PETiCoat Junction" is the one I am talking about.

Lisa & Brooklyn Olson
Pet I Coat Junction

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
and this doesn't exist at your address or has existed but is permantly
closed now?

Re

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No.. were still here. Except that account is not us. I dont know who made it but it wasnt us. It has none of our reviews and the phone number is incorrect.

Lisa & Brooklyn Olson
Pet I Coat Junction

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
sorry
I did not get your answer:

is this other business still at the address running and alive?

Re

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is no other business. We are the same business.

Lisa & Brooklyn Olson
Pet I Coat Junction