AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

transferring primary ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We have been trying to get ownership of our restaurant google my business page and so far we have tried the following options with no success:

1. Our business page is owned by someone who is not associated with the business, We tried requesting access via Google My business but every time person on the other side is making us "Communications manager" which is a limited option for a business owner. Tried requesting second time using a different email id and resulted in same experience, also in both the instances we are assigned as business owner and in few mins they are changing our access to Communications manager. 

2. We contacted google support and so far we are being told to reach out to the current owner which makes no sense considering we are the owners and the person listed as owner is no where affiliated to the business. Also within google my business page we do not have option or functionality to email or chat with the current owner (someone claiming to be the owner) which is kind of limiting for us to get hold of the business page.

Are there any additional options available for me to explore to claim our business ? Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
Raj

transferring primary ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My situation is very similar to the below thread and also our business page is linked to the beyound menu. Please help.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ownership-Conflicts/MY-Google-Maps-listing-hijacked-by-Bey...

Our business information is listed below:

1. Full business name : Mantra Restaurant , Jersey City
2. Current business address : 253 Washington Street , Jersey City, NJ 07302
3. Current telephone number : 201-333-8699
4. Google Maps URL : https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mantra/@40.716429,-74.0398007,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c250...
5. Website (if applicable) : www.mantrajc.com

Thanks,
Raj