1.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

the dental clinic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Im the owner of the page and business The dental clinic in Lima peru. The guy that opened the account in google doesn't work any more for our clinic and left. I tried several times to contact him to put me as administrator of the page but he doesn't replay any more on the emails. I contacted google support several times but it looks like we will never get a solution could anybody please help me to get a solution so that i can manage my page and my business online??? Please all suggestions are good but i want to be the only administrator and replay to the feedbacks the my patience leave on the page. I can't put any changes right now in my page. And I have to do this changes as soon as possible

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

the dental clinic

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@lili d

this is the dedicated procedure 

Someone else verified my business

Apply the part below the headline "can't contact the actual owner of the listing"

the dental clinic

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

two remarks @lili d

1# publishing all your personal contatc info is against our guidelines here.

You are now requested to edit and remove this infos - otherwise I will reomve this post of oyu.

2# the dedicated procedure I linked to you doesn't require to contact the owner 

Applying it you should have gotten a response from Google bot Anna.

Try harder please and apply again 

Someone else verified my business

Apply the part below the headline "can't contact the actual owner of the listing"

the dental clinic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wrote to Anne again, when i will get a replay again? it is more then 10 days and no replay what else should i do ?

the dental clinic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anna replalid i should wait 7/8 days i waited and i didnt get any answer and any solution. Could you  help me? where should i write again?

the dental clinic

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@lili d

provide me in a summarizing post the below Information:

1# business name and address

2# Maps URL or Search URL for business

3# Have you requested ownership in the dashboard (thoough the linkes procedure)?

4# Do you know how long ago that was? (best when you applied the procedure and when oyu got Annas response)

5# the numeric Case ID (as it should appear as identifier in Annas mail)

6# any other hepful information (maybe abou the former guy  having set up the listing at his time - his name and email perhaps)

the dental clinic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The business name is The Dental clinic and adress is

Av. Alfredo Benavides 1579, Miraflores 15048

Lima Peru

https://www.google.com.pe/#q=the%20dental%20clinic%20peru&tbs=lf_od:-1,lf_oh:-1,lf:1,lf_ui:4,lf_pqs:...

I did the request several times

9 dec.  i applied

3evBKWAoKBE825tr2-yv26x55x2v.t53z4w5Ayvuv4Ar2t2z4zt.6v@cases-outbound-prod.bounces.google.com

the email doesnt say anything about my case

here it is the email i got

it is in italian>

Gentile utente,

Mi chiamo Anna, faccio parte del team di assistenza di Google My Business e sto seguendo la tua richiesta di accesso relativa a The Dental Clinic alla pagina local https://maps.google.com?cid=1889934855000429227 su Google My Business.

Ho seguito l'andamento della tua richiesta. Dai dati in nostro possesso risulta che l'attuale proprietario della pagina non ha intrapreso alcuna azione. 

Desidero informarti che ho ricontattato il proprietario invitandolo di nuovo a considerare attentamente la tua richiesta. Se l'attuale proprietario non dovesse risponderti direttamente entro 4-5 giorni, rispondi a questa email. Il mio team adotterà ulteriori misure per venire incontro alla tua richiesta.

Grazie,

Anna

Il team di Google My Business

the owner name was or still is Philip Flanagan and doesnt replay any email, was trying myself to contact him

the account name i use is info@thedentalclinic.pe and i use as account as well for google adv.

so hopefully u can help me i really need to solve this problem and put some changes on the page.

Thank you very much

Re: the dental clinic

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @lili d

Anna wrote (when???) this:

I wish to inform you that I have contacted the owner inviting him back to carefully consider your request. If the current owner does not directly answer you within 4-5 days, please reply to this email. My team will take further measures to meet your request.

Have you answered her email after 5 Days ?

And please look an the subject (aka title) of her email 

waht  text contains this Title? Please copy/paste it completely to here.