2.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

suspended due to quality issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have attempted several time over a year or so to rectify some problem with my account presented as "suspended due to quality issues."  This is a common refrain in the threads but I can't see where anyone has been helped. Please find out what I can do to re-activate my page.

RW Huntley Home Inspection, 3309 Ledgewood Ave, Roa noke, VA 540-354-2135, rwhuntley@cox.net, https://business.google.com/b/102855719831660513973/dashboard/l/04732882851200181654?hl=en&ppsrc=GMB...

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: suspended due to quality issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Robert H

This type of suspension can sometimes happen if there is a duplicate listing already for your company. Unfortunately Google has made it extremely difficult to find such duplicates now, especially for service area businesses like yours.

Do you have more than one listing in your dashboard? https://business.google.com/manage - if so, then please provide the URL for the other listing.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If Google+ is part of my dashboard then yes, I do! I started a Google+
page for my business trying to increase my internet exposure, only later
to find out that I need a Google _Business_ listing for reviews and
ratings, etc. .. which is now suspended. Ironic.

This is my Google plus page. I also have a personal page under my name
if that matters.
https://plus.google.com/+RwhuntleyInspection/posts

What would you suggest I do?

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

HI @Robert H

The second URL (https://plus.google.com/+RwhuntleyInspection/posts) goes to the same page as the original link in your first post so I don't think that is the problem. Your personal profile wouldn't cause a conflict either.

Just to be on the safe side though, can you please take a screenshot of what you see here: business.google.com/manage?

Thank you.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Quality issues may involve your website being offline and/or the phone was unreachable. The phone number where the robot call can reach you and/or the address where the Google postcard is sent has to match what is on your listing (verifying you have access to both those 'assets').

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I responded to a post card to activate my page. I've been looking for another since I've requested my page be re-activated but nothing. I get calls DAILY from companies around the country saying there is important information about my Google account, and when I answer they try to sell me optimization services. So, if a robot called it's possible that I dumped the call as one of those. If a person called me we could get this resolved.

Thank you for your comment.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I emailed those things to you, but I don't see them here, so maybe you didn't get them. I'll try again. I did mean to mention that we think the reason I got suspended is that I closed my office in Florida (which is the first location I used to set up the Google account to help get that office off the ground) and changed my address to my home office in Virginia. One should be able to change one's location without being kicked out of the system I would think.

Do you think there;s a way to address that glitch in the system?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @Robert H, I think we might have found the problem! If you had another office and that was not shut down properly that might have caused this issue.

Are you able to take a screenshot of your business.google.com/manage page for me and post it here? Also, what was the address of your Florida business?

Thank you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Attached is business.goggle.com/manage and a screen shot of my suspended
page.

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Hi Robert,

I'm sorry but the screenshot didn't come through properly. You need to use the 'full reply editor' link and then select the 'rich text link ' to upload screenshots, or use a third party website like imgur to host the image. It's very fiddly I know but sadly its the way the forum has been set up.