My Business
6.6K members online now
6.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

struggling to gain ownership of our Google My Business listings - owned by ex employee

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Full business name: 

Service Point UK / (about to be rebranded as Paragon Service Point) 

Current business address: 

Head office is 1-2 Domingo Street, London, EC1Y 0TA

Current phone number:

0330 1191111

Hi, 

I hope you can help us.  

We have 22 stores where we currently have no control over their Google My Business listings. These were set up by an employee years ago, the company has since undergone acquisition by Paragon Group UK Ltd and I have been employed to help support the Service Point branches. 

We have already tried requesting ownership individually on each address. For some reason we have managed to take ownership of the Bermondsey, Leeds and Cheltenham sites but they’re not verified yet. We do not have the contact details of the listing owner as they left the company 4 years ago and their account was shut down. 

We are happy to provide evidence that we are the legal owners / employees of these business listings but can't find a google contact for this type of thing.  Please help! 

Best Regards

Michaela Stafford

Marketing Executive

Paragon Group UK Ltd

1 Expert replyverified_user

struggling to gain ownership of our Google My Business listings - owned by ex employee

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Michaela

If you've gone through the process described in this article: https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671

and you've waited the 7 days, then check the confirmation email for a follow-up link.

"Allow a full 7 days for the current listing owner to respond to your request. If you don’t hear back after 7 days, contact support by replying to the confirmation email. "

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog