AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

reclaiming a google my business listing that was improperly set up by Yellow Pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1) Kelly Hynes Dentistry
2) 69 Karwood Dr, Paradise, NL A1L 0L3

3) 709-782-0036

4) https://www.google.ca/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x4b0cbb6c035ed769:0x9ad06769184a6c51!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3...

5) website - under construction after failed efforts with yellow pages

I am currently working with a new client that had previously been engaged with the Yellow Pages.  The yellow pages set up the google my business account BUT.....set it up with a call tracking phone number + the wrong postal code + labelled it as a museum instead of a dentists office.  Wow.....but I digress.

I have been added to the account but am unable to make the necessary changes.  We are trying to reclaim the business listing but...due to the improper phone number and postal code.  We have been unable to accept a verification call or receive the post card mail out. 

Can anyone advise on how to handle this?  We can't find a phone number to call anywhere to try and sort through this and each option we've found for reclaiming the business listing leads us back to the improper phone and postal code combo inputted by the yellow pages

Please help if you can and many thanks in advance! 

Andrew

reclaiming a google my business listing that was improperly set up by Yellow Pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

anyone?  there has to be a way to sort this out?