AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

reclaim ownership... please God, find me a way to speak to someone on the phone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, one of my business pages was created a long time ago under an old email address that is no longer working. My recovery address on that page is also no longer working. There was another process that I went through where I did answer all the questions correctly to verify my identity, but that wasn't enough... I was then told I couldn't have access to the page.

I AM NOT ABLE TO REQUEST OWNERSHIP BECAUSE I AM THE OWNER BUT NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO ACCEPT/APPROVE THE TRANSFER REQUEST WHEN IT COMES IN! 

For the love of God, stop sending me links to request ownership or request edits—NO ONE IS ON THE OTHER END TO RECEIVE THOSE EMAILS. 

I simply would like to speak to someone who can tell me what my best options are to regain access. I've spent weeks back and and forth with online support and I'm not further ahead then where I was a couple years ago when I started trying to regain access. 

Is it impossible for someone to call me, are there any humans working at Google? Surely I'm not the only person in this situation. 

Yesterday I was sent a link and steps to follow in order to find "other methods to reach out to your support team" but when I scrolled to the bottom of the page like suggested, guess what I found?? You're right, nothing. There were no magic buttons or contact info. 

Seriously, I know as a generation we hate talking on the phone now but this could have been resolved in less than 10 minutes in one quick call—providing I didn't wait on hold for 20 minutes. 

Please someone help me. 

Should I just request that the business page be deleted and start from scratch?

Far Far Away Guesthouse

6929 Martin's Point, RR2

Mahone Bay, NS

B0J 2E0

902-478-5454

www.stayatfarfaraway.com

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x4b59e05a46d6f3c7:0x28e0d4ed4efae37!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3...

1 Expert replyverified_user

reclaim ownership... please God, find me a way to speak to someone on the phone

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

you seem msitunderstanding  theentireprocedue  of "Request ownership"

Thsi procedure very well  covers your case if nobody can & will get the request and thereforecan'trespond

The procedure implies then  you'll  get  the  ownership after  seven  days.