AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

"ownership conflict"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Orient Garden

20024 Goshen Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20879

301-869-2300

https://www.google.co.in/maps/dir/''/orient+garden+MD+20879/@39.1864302,-77.2591813,12z/data=!4m8!4m...

I lost an access of my google listing. Already tried several times to reinstate it. Still showing owner conflict. Please help me to get it fixed.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "ownership conflict"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Tim Capper,

Can you help me further on this please? I have been sending request for access since June but until now I am unable to get my access back and I am loosing a lot of money because of the people who's accessing my listing.

Thanks,

Bradley W

Business Owner of Orient Garden

"ownership conflict"

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@Bradley W

Do you know who has "ownership" of your Google My Business listing? (You should be able to see a partial email address of the person/company that has ownership if you try to claim the listing.) Have you tried contacting them? That's your first step. If you know who the person is, you can have them follow these steps to transfer ownership to you.

Here are the steps to take if someone else has "ownership" of your listing.

Hope this helps!

Sherry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Sherry Bonelli I really appreciate you letting me know this but I have done this already and they don't want to respond to all my requests to them. Is there any other way on how to get this fixed?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Bradley W

When was the last time you requested ownership?

The reason I ask is that there is a new process >> request ownership >> if they do not reply in 7 days, ownership is transferred to you.

If this has not happened, I need

Business Name

Map listing URL

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Tim Capper,

The last time that i sent a request for ownership was 11/10. Its not yet past 7 days but when i checked it again today, its asking me to send ownership request. They did not reject my request. I don't know what to do next. I already tried sending request before but same thing happened.

Business name is Orient Garden

The Map Listing URL is https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/Orient+Garden/@39.1864512,-77.1891413,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0... .

Thanks for your help!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Bradley W

This means the ownership request was rejected.

In the email you received, you can appeal the decision - this is the course of action you need to follow.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Tim Capper

I checked my emails but nothing account rejection of the request. What should i do next?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

If rejected you will get an email, unless Google has decided that your account is Spam.

In that case contact business support.

"ownership conflict"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need help recovering my business. Someoneelse has fradulently claimed my business and has his number on the listing. He obvioulsy won't release ownership, how can I take control of ownership.