AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

"Unable to Load" and "You Do not have permission to edit this location"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not sure why this is happening all of a sudden, but 80+ of my locations are unable to be edited. When I try to make edits it says "You do not have permission to edit this page."

Any particular reason why? Never had this problem in the past... Need to make an edit yesterday for one of our vendors, or risk losing them! CMON! Get it together, Google! You're costing us very valuable business and relationships!

Have submitted for feedback several times with no resolution! Sad! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ben Fisher (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I called Google Business because I had the same issue. If you go to card view on your Google Business Dashboard and "manage location" you can edit the listing. They said it's a technical error that they are working on. I hope that helps. :)

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ben Fisher (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I called Google Business because I had the same issue. If you go to card view on your Google Business Dashboard and "manage location" you can edit the listing. They said it's a technical error that they are working on. I hope that helps. :)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are experiencing the same issue... All our our location suddenly say "Unable To Load" and we are not able to update the information.

We have submitted feedback as well... No answer yet.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This works! Thanks!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for posting this Wilco. I'm having exactly the same problem, hopefully they fix the issue soon.