AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

my listing appear in twice on the map and i want one of it deleted because i don't have access to it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my listing is 

IJMB

12 kuto road, behind stonyma filling station, abeokuta, Ogunstate

https://www.google.com.ng/maps/place/IJMB/@7.2432317,3.2654529,7z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sijmb!3m4!1s0x1...

www.ijmbe.org.ng

i want this listing https://www.google.com.ng/maps/place/IJMB/@7.2431475,3.2653058,7z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sijmb!3m4!1s0x1...

deleted, someone else verified it and i don't have access to it, either do i have the permission to edit and manage it, i got a phone call verification from google but the verified listing above was no more attached to my learnmorenigeria@gmail.com so i want it deleted

My main listing is stated below which has just been propagated by google and i have been waiting for my postcode after the suspension was lifted, therefore i would want google to delete the listing above and retain the one below as the both have the same business listing information which includes the business address, website address, and phone number, you can call me on 07037368149 for further information

GOOGLE SHOULD PLEASE DELETE THE FIRST LISTING AND RETAIN THE SECOND ONE AS THE BOTH CARRY MY BUSINESS INFORMATION BUT I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE FIRST ONE AND I DON"T WANT THE LISTING ON GOOGLE.
1 Expert replyverified_user

my listing appear in twice on the map and i want one of it deleted because i don't have access to it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

nobody has taken time to respond to my listing, i don't know why and i think someone should just take time to look into this, i think i deserve  a reply.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

you can't delete the one being already verified it - because it is verified.

Just try requesting the ownership transferred.

Apply for this listing this procedure