my GMB page was hijacked by beyond menu
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Google. NEED YOUR HELP!
A Chinese Restaurant needs to re-claim their listing.
- beyondmenu requests a listing verification without any permition from restaurant .
- A few days later, beyondmenu pretends to be calling from Google and ask for the PIN to verify that the owner .
- The owner gave the PIN to the fake owner
- Now the listing is hijacked
- The owner tried to request ownership transfer and the fake owner simply rejects the ownership transfer.
Now the website link on Google Listing goes to BeyondMenu.com's online order website.
Beyond Menu even create a domain with the restaurant name + city like this format. www.chinawokwinstonsalem.com
The owner follows the official instruction from "Someone else verified my business", but still get rejected by the fake owner.
Here is the business information. The owner would like to re-open the listing and reclaim.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/China+Wokemail@example.com,-80.3524797,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x885... N Alma School Rd #3,
5085 country club rd Winston Salem NC 27104