multiple businesses at one location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1: Wittebrug

2: Donau 120, Den Haag, NL

3: 070 - 342 93 07 (my number)

4: wittebrug.nl

We have a couple of locations with more than one business at the same adres. Each business has it's own name and own telephone number.

In my GMB account the status is 'dubble adresses' and the only thing I can do is to change the adres. Surely it must be possible te have more companies at the same adres? How should I fix this?

regards, Jack

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

its indeed possible to have several business located at  the same address.

But Google is very sensitive checking this are not instances of the same businesses.

Give few samples of such business 

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I am having the same problem, We have two attorneys in one law office but they need separate listings. How do I get a store code to fix the duplicate listing error?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Desiree S

you don't have the same problem anf two lawyer listings don't necessarily need store codes at all.Store codes are required fpr bulk feeds of tem or more locations only

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.