My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

i can't change my business listing because my email information was being used by someone else.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Spoiler
Hello,

i have a business which is listed in google. We had been working with a franchise company but have since then changed the name. We now have to change the name of the business listing as well as changing the pictures as they show the logo of the franchise company. 

Unfortunately, the email needed for access to the account is blocked. An ex colleague used to control the email and he cannot remember any of the details, nor any of the security info. 

What can i do now to change the business listing? I would love to keep the same business listing as we have several positive reviews on it. What can i do?
1 Expert replyverified_user

i can't change my business listing because my email information was being used by someone else.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog