AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

how to respond to google reviews. how to remove a photo from Google business listing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The Pearl Salon

287 Marschall Rd, Ste 101

Shakopee, MN  55379

952-445-5900

www.thepearlsalon.com

Re: how to respond to google reviews. how to remove a photo from Google business listing.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @The Pearl S - You can respond to reviews directly from your GMB dashboard (see screenshot below); in regards to the pictures you can flag them if you didn't put them up and they don't represent your business. Details here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/6130451?hl=en

GMB Reviews.PNG

how to respond to google reviews. how to remove a photo from Google business listing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well that looks very unfamiliar- how do I get there? 

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Barbara d - If you are having the same kind of issue as @The Pearl S please start  your own thread. 

Re: how to respond to google reviews. how to remove a photo from Google business listing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The Pearl S and I are the same. See this is why I need help navigating Google

Sent from my iPhone

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@The Pearl S - you can respond directly to reviews if you are logged into your GMB dashboard. I provided a screenshot. If you could possible provide what you see this might be able to help us help you.