AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

hijacked by Door Dash

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Lil City Creamery

114 W Broad St

Falls Church, VA 22046

888 569-7849

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lil+City+Creamery/@38.8834306,-77.1752363,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:...

www.LilCityCreamery.com

Not sure when, but apparently Door Dash has decided to claim my page and add their service. I had already verified it, and I'm not interested in using them. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jeff G.

hijacked by Door Dash

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why don't they answer?

hijacked by Door Dash

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear @Tim_Capper  sorry to get you involved in this thread  but since you have some opinions please shed some light regarding this. 

This is one of the companies I mentioned that has NO relationship with restaurants at all... They mark up menu prices, charge huge delivery fees and have hidden service charges.  

This company is purely misrepresenting local restaurants.  Their hours are doordash delivery hours  yet some restaurants deliver 24/7.  Their delivery fees are $7.99, yet restaurants deliver free  these restaurants are Loosing customers because they think the restaurant started charging so much delivery. 

But because google sends them there, this is okay:) everything kosher.  

I truthfully hope you have some sort of connection to someone with crirtical  thinking at Google, who could look at this issue going on in our society. 

Thank you again for an open ear.  I was venting to my wife for the past 2 or 3 years, hopefully someone can give her a break :)

hijacked by Door Dash

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What on EARTH is going on here????  Our restaurant now shows up on google as Doordash accepting orders and delivering them from our address ... HOW can google allow them to be with our google listing??? This is INSANE!!!!!

Re: hijacked by Door Dash

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's some kind of third party vendor that we agree to when we sign up with Google. When you get a call from their driver, tell them no. You should get a call from their supervisor and tell them "no" also. It stops. I have an ice cream shop so it really didn't make sense for me. Continued success!

Sent from my iPad

hijacked by Door Dash

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

is this true? There is no way to delete their link on my google business page?

how come when i talk to anyone from google they have no idea whats going on