AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

google my business contact information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We have a small business, Business nature is Service. We are running this business since last 8 years with best customer satisfaction and quality. Few of our competitors or can say spammers edit our business information. We informed to google regarding same issues but due to stupidity of Google Map Support they people hijacked our business page and changed the contact no that is why they are getting advantage by illegal way. google accepted their changes and now page has been suspended and we are not able to edit a correct information. We are tired to contact support team but they are unable to help. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Locksmith google business listing suspended for quality issues or spammy behavior

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have a small service business in my area, as we have more populerty in our area, so some of other competitiors edit our business to get advantage. Now i can see business contact no is changed and Google suspended our business due to that. My bad luck Google Team of India not able to reinstit this. Please guide me how to update it and protect from spamers. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

someone has edits our business contact no, and made many changes by illegal way. Now google suspended our business page and not allow us to updated the correct business information. Please help us to resolve this issue. Its very critical issues. 

Bangalore spam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Guys google technically very old fashioned, Its very easy to make it fool. If you want to see a example come to local business in India, most of business deleted or updated by Packers and Movers promotions. Actual business are easily deleted or edit by spammers. We surprised how Google allow those spammers and not black listing them even many reviewers are paying there time to report and update. But sad Google team is sleeping and watching. Easily a actual business can delete correct information and hijacked by spammers. and worried business owner can not update it as Google suspended their business page and there is no help from google side. If you are trying to update any actual business or reporting to Google Map team, its totally wasting of time because Google has stupid team, they will not act against of those. But If any spammers are editing anything illegal very soon they will approved and prompt reply. 

Bangalore spam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Guys google technically very old fashioned, Its very easy to make it fool. If you want to see a example come to local business in India, most of business deleted or updated by Packers and Movers promotions. Actual business are easily deleted or edit by spammers. We surprised how Google allow those spammers and not black listing them even many reviewers are paying there time to report and update. But sad Google team is sleeping and watching. Easily a actual business can delete correct information and hijacked by spammers. and worried business owner can not update it as Google suspended their business page and there is no help from google side. If you are trying to update any actual business or reporting to Google Map team, its totally wasting of time because Google has stupid team, they will not act against of those. But If any spammers are editing anything illegal very soon they will approved and prompt reply. 

Fake business review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google has suspened your page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Incorrect office location after Google search after recent employment change

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Support Team is sleeping.. 

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi Creative Cargo

Please provide the full details of your business here, including the Map link and the correct address / contact details otherwise we won't be able to help.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Our Business name is Creative Cargo Packers and Movers. 

Address: No 48, Ground Floor, Hospalya Road. 7th Cross, HSR Layout Bangalore 560068. Contact No is 9342516699.

Someone edit it illegal and updated their contact no, Now our business page has been suspended as spammers reviewed it multiple time. and now we are unable to appeal to live our page and google declined our request to re instead it.

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Creative+Cargo+Packers+and+Movers/@12.9067837,77.6315825,17z/dat...

https://business.google.com/b/100867414778731800107/dashboard/l/14717599077891023842?hl=en

https://business.google.com/b/100867414778731800107/dashboard/l/14717599077891023842?ppsrc=gpnv0