AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me

google my address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭



My name in google as an address is shown as Dr. Nitin Malhotra, MD.  


I would like to keep my name as a business address.  The current address is 10750 w 143rd st. suite 50 orland park 60462.

T: is 708 981 3901

F: is 708 981 3912


the URL:


This was made from my previous employer and he has not responded to requests to relinquish control.  I need this to be corrected immediately as it is effecting my business for those who are trying to find me.


Please help me fix this ASAP.  We have tried contacting the other owner for 14 days. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google my address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

is it "Dr. Nitin Malhotra - Expert Pain Physicians" at 10750 W 143rd St #50, Orland Park, IL 60462?

and did you apply exactly the steps as in "Someone else verified my business"


Helmut Geissler, Google My Business Top Contributor   |  my G+ profile

Re: google my address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
no its just Dr. Nitin Malhotra, MD
it has an address picture on remington road. this needs to be updated