Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

google maps google business etc

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I hope someone can help me or go into the account from google side and help. I have had a business Complete American Pawn Shop , that has been dissolved opened up similar shop different name Complete American Trading Post . My problem is I dont want to loose my ranking in google maps when someone goes to look me up im top 3 sometimes 1 or 2 , I have to delete one and all the information is all jumbled up on my google accounts because of updates and things of that sort. I would like to just have one account Complete American Trading Post , address 10 Parris Island Gateway Beaufort SC 29906 phone 843-779-5847 . Just to mention I have never had a serious problem with Google they have been great I love Google and their products thank you so much for whomever can help me. Thank you 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google maps google business etc

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI

Any changes, including business names, are likely to result in a drop of rankings at least until Google builds trust in your business again.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog