AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

fendler landscaping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have an issue. I added a GMB for a client (Fendler Landscaping) last week. (https://business.google.com/dashboard/l/06088386164002889735?hl=en)

His father owns Fendler Nursery and Garden Center for over 50 years.

Apparently, "google" came to the nursery many years ago and took photos and added the GMB for them. For free. 

I added Fendler Landscaping with the same address but with Suite 201 because the landscaping company runs out of the nursery but is a separate business. Once I verified the New business (Fendler Landscaping), it completely erased or overrode the nursery and Garden center. When we type in Fendler Nursery and Garden Center - Fendler landscaping shows up. Needless to say, the father and owner of the nursery is freaking out because he had 49 positive reviews on his Nursery GMB. 

I've tried to change the address of the Landscaping Co, but that is going to take another week for the postcard to arrive. 

I cant delete the business, or so it seems because google warns that the business will still appear in maps.

Please tell me the nursery didn't lose his reviews and GMB for some strange reason..

I need advise on how to proceed..

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

fendler landscaping

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mike!

Can you please provide the name/entire address for each business? The link you provided is to your own GMB dashboard which we can't see. 

Thanks!