AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

contacting support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It seems EVERY way to SPEAK to help for My Business has been removed. No links work anywhere. Other problem? Flow leads to dead end. Google needs to stop being so stingy & pay the cost incurred to operate a DECENT My Business Customer Support Call Center. This is so unprofessional, and really LOOKS LIKE CHEAP SCAMMY FAKE GOOGLE REDIRECTS. Like Google My Business is just a scam.  Google isn't involved.  No RESPONSIBILITY.  NO ACCOUNTABILITY.  NO HELP.

1 Expert replyverified_user

contacting support

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Please feel free to ask for a refund if you do not like the service that you are being provided with.

contacting support

L H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
L H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great job on being an asshole.

Feel free to keep unhelpful comments to yourself. 

Maybe you enjoy trading your humanity in order to defend a soulless entity owned by a greedy few... but not you. You get paid much to troll for them?

if a company wants to have a monopoly on things, they need to handle them responsibly. 

contacting support

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

FFS! Its a free service. You are complaining about not getting any support or service for something that is free to you.... go figure

You pay Google nothing for this --> they have no obligation to provide any support or service to you for this ... yet you still complain about it.

You need a reality check and an attitude adjustment if you expect someone to help you.

contacting support

L H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
L H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Seriously, man? Obviously YOU are profiting enough off their FREE service to feel the need to defend... 

THEY profit off this "free" service. That's why they provide it. Google wanted to be in a certain position, & there are responsibilities for HUMANS who wish to "help" others for profit. Google is avoiding all HUMAN responsibility. It's sad you're ok with that. YOU are in need of a reality check, for THIS is the reason your world is such a fuc*ing MESS. Man not keeping himself & his fellow man ACCOUNTABLE for being HUMAN, & doing what's RIGHT, regardless of the COST. 

contacting support

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

You came here with an attitude and a sense of entitlement.

There is a reason that no one has bothered to post to offer you help.

contacting support

L H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
L H
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A sense of entitlement? Wow. You've think you know more than you do. 

An attitude? Yes, I sure did come here with an attitude, appropriate to the situation. 

And your "help" replies are all bullshit anyway. I checked the other threads. No links for ANY contact are still valid. 

Google has stepped away from responsibility on this one. 

Call it a FREE service all you want, but that's not true. 

I PAY GOOGLE FOR ADVERTISING! So, ANY part of that PAID SYSTEM involved in displaying MY BUSINESS incorrectly, even what equates to a "free" app for a PAID service, is part of the services I AM PAYING FOR! 

Why would you take it upon upon yourself to defend a non-human entity, that other humans hide behind, is curious, instead of acknowledging your fellow HUMANS that control that entity have responsibilities. This is part of a system designed to SERVE US, & in return, WE SEND GOOGLE MONEY. PROVIDING ADEQUATE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS STANDARD. 

contacting support

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

You still have a very deluded perception of reality.

"I PAY GOOGLE FOR ADVERTISING! "

..and you will have no trouble getting support and customer service for that service that you are paying for. That does not entitle you to support or customer service for services that you do not pay for. There is a reason that Google do not offer it.

One day you might get it. In the meantime, your rants will be falling on deaf ears.

Re: contacting support

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Community guidelines need to be followed here. Cussing and outright abuse of anyone here will lead to your account being suspended.  This thread has been closed to new replies.

GMB is a free service. GMB support can be found here in this community by posting questions in a friendly and professional way. Or you can use other means to interact with GMB support. 

If you are paying for advertising, you are either using AdWords or AdWords Express. You can call support at 866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). This is toll-free number in the United States. You will be required to have an active account number to use this phone service. If you do not have one, you should use the AdWords  or the AdWords Express Help community 

Thank you.