AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

conflicts ? moderate team? .... whats going on my google business listing...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1.Conroy's Flowers

2. 4104 N lakewood Blvd Long beach ca 90808

3. 562 421 9401 

4. www.conroyslongbeach.com

Hello 

Recently , the website address from Google places has been changed to www.conroyslongbeach.com/%20f/ , it was www.conroyslongbeach.com

I havent change the address for a few years. I called google support to correct the website address but the agent told me that moderate team is holding this account and they can not make any changes on that. 

First , on the business email account which is conroyslongeach@gmail.com , is been penalized for some reason. so I could not get a ownership to change my businees listing on google map. 

Second, i can wait for 7 days to transfer the ownership but it does not letting me to do it as the google+ does not allow me  to verify the business .

I am pretty lost what is going on my google listing. . i need to correct  the website address to www.conroyslongbeach.com.

can any agent help me on this issue? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James K
February 2016

Re: conflicts ? moderate team? .... whats going on my google business listing...

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Helmut Geissler No problem! Great minds...

@James K Pending Google Moderation in this scenario means that a community type edit was made (the one that I made), and since the listing is owner verified, it needs to be reviewed by Google. 

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

View solution in original post

Re: conflicts ? moderate team? .... whats going on my google business listing...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@James K So you do not have access to this page to make edits? - https://plus.google.com/103227765518347636702/about

If not, I would suggest that is the first thing you need to address. https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671

I tries to make a community edit to fix it for you but it is pending Google moderation. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@James K

we are here no agents - just volunteers trying to help you.
But I can see the strange website (http://www.conroyslongbeach.com/%20f/) in MapMaker ("Conroy's Flowers")

I will ping couple  of my fellows TC in the US - perhaps they are able to correct your website  in on MapMaker to www.conroyslongbeach.com.

The other point you mentioned is th4 ownership of the page as GoogleMyBusiness page.

This you can and should achieve it through the steps of this HC article

@Colan or @treebles can you please help correcting the website URL in MapMaker for "Conroy's Flowers"?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Helmut Geissler I submitted the edit but it requires Google moderation. http://goo.gl/Mo6j5C

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Colan

I can access the first link that you provide and could able to submit the information. and what is the status of Pending Google Moderation?
that was a exactly same comment from the agent while i was on the phone and they could not make a change due to that moderation.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Thanks Colan.

didn't noticed it

(and I also missed noticing you posted before my own post sorry for
bothering you)
Accepted by topic author James K
February 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Helmut Geissler No problem! Great minds...

@James K Pending Google Moderation in this scenario means that a community type edit was made (the one that I made), and since the listing is owner verified, it needs to be reviewed by Google.