AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

claim my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We had appointed a CEO for our business in USA & Canada market, after an dispute he was told to leave the company, now it surprised us when we so on Google map that all our business location are showing permanently closed. we requested google to transfer the ownership but google is not showing any interest in re-verifying the business. Request some expert to help me to get get back all my 10 location as the current owner is not transferring the ownership.

1 Expert replyverified_user

claim my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We had appointed a CEO for our business in USA & Canada market, after an dispute he was told to leave the company, now it surprised us when we so on Google map that all our business location are showing permanently closed. we requested google to transfer the ownership but google is not showing any interest in re-verifying the business. Request some expert to help me to get get back all my 10 location as the current owner is not transferring the ownership.

1. Full business name  - Riya Travel INC
2. Current business address - 4565 Highway 6, Suite # J,
Sugar Land, TX- 77478

3. Current telephone number  - (713) 893-3421
4. Google Maps URL - https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Riya/@29.5828143,-95.5860657,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x8640e...
5. Website (if applicable)

claim my business

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

have oyu tried Automating Ownership Conflict for Individuals

(and if doing it for a bulk list of locations use an account based on info@yourbusinessdomain.com)