4.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

cannot change ownership, cannot get support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I went thru the usual steps of requesting ownership & 7 days later received the standard notice that the owner refuses to transfer ownership. I started & have owned the business for the last 14 years.

I am unsure if ownership was set up under an old gmail email address of mine (have forgotten password). I cannot do anything to determine who the current owner is & cannot find any help contact info for Google aside from posting this.  Could anyone help with this?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

cannot change ownership, cannot get support

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Seamus K

Google recently (two days ago) improved their procedure about ownership conflicts;

Read and learn more about it here:

Automating Ownership Conflict for Individuals

Give the new procedure a new try

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"