Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

business registration inquiry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I've checked Google My Business Page if "AirTaxi.PH Manila Private Terminal" is listed already and it's giving me zero result. However, when I created a business page location for Airtaxi.PH yesterday. I saw that there's one now showing on Google Search. While there's different photos but similar on the information. Is it possible to know when a business page is being made? So I can delete the new one's I've created.

Though it shows that it's not verified yet...

Also, what it means when it says matches found? This is for another business location?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Piero R, remove the listing from your account if you haven't verified yet and claim the existing listing that is now appearing when you search the business name.

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Colan,

Thanks for the reply. I deleted it already.

Just another question, do you know what " matches found" mean on a listing status?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Piero R, can you provide a screenshot of where you are seeing the "matches found" status?

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky