AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

blake & blake

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I DO NOT NOW, NOR HAVE I EVER, OWNED, OR BEEN CONNECTED TO A COMPANY WITH THE NAME OF BLAKE & BLAKE IN ANY WAY!

PLEASE, FIND THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS OF BLAKE & BLAKE.

AND LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!

1 Expert replyverified_user

blake & blake

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Cheryl,

Using all caps is a form of shouting which is a form of abuse. There is no one that should be abused since none of us have done anything against you. 

With that said, we also have no idea what you are speaking about since you do not provide any details for us to work from. If you wish for us to assist, please rethink your posting style and help us help you. 

Kind Regards,

James

blake & blake

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1st and most importantly i must ask the community to forgive my use of capitals.  it was very wrong of me and i sincerely apologize for my behavior.  none of you have done anything to deserve such treatment.  thank you for calling me on that James.

blakeandblake.com is a geneology company in Braintree, MA.  i spoke with them and they were shocked to find out about what was going on.  well, so was i since finding them on a site that assigns ratings to businesses.  it was being reported that blakeandblake.com hasn't existed for about a year.  the lovely woman i spoke with at blakeandblake.com was equally as surprised and would get their on-line status and email delivery addressed at once.  we compared what emails i have received that should have gone to them.  imagine her surprise when she heard how many there were and how long it had been going on. 

she took my contact info and promised to contact me if she has any more issues.

again, i appreciate everyone who contributes to this community and hope they will excuse my rude behavior.

kind regards,

cheryl