AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

beyondmenu stole our my business listing which is hanks pizza,.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MY business listing been hijacked by beyoundmenu and what ever we have tried to reclaim it with google not helping to get it back please HELP. MY business is Hank'S pizza 442 west Manchester ave, playa del rey 90293. Google wont try to call the business or send a post card. How come you let this kind of issue not been resolve by contacting the business directly and find out who is the real owner. This is a really easy task. We have a Facebook and twitter as well. Just let me know how cant i get my business listing back which I had in the past until my business got a hold of it. HELP!!!  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Angelica R
May

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did it right now and will let you know what happened.

Thank you very much.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @angelica r

I understand your frustration with this. Can you confirm you've gone through the ownership conflict process? https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671

If so, Google should have sent you a confirmation email when you filed the report. Did you get that? If so, can you post a copy of it here for me?  If I have some information, I can escalate it for further investigation and hopefully help you get your listing back.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is what I got

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Google My Business support about the ownership of the listing for: Hank's Pizza

We are happy to confirm that we have passed on your request directly to the current listing owner.

Google My Business connects the two parties in case of ownership disputes as a courtesy to its users. However, the final decision to transfer ownership or add managers belongs to the current listing owner.

Please allow the current listing owner up to 7 days to answer your request, and reach back to us if you haven’t heard anything after 7 days. We will be happy to support you further then.

Regards,

Barman

Google Inc. | The Google My Business Team | Google Marketing Solutions | business.google.com

local-help@google.com

Apr 27 (7 days ago)

to me

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Google My Business.

The request you have made on April 17th for the ownership of Hanks pizza is no longer valid.

Please request once again and wait for 7 days.

If you have requested before that already please provide screenshots of the request that has been sent to your mail.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Regards,

Ram.

Google Inc. | The Google My Business Team | Google Marketing Solutions | business.google.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i sent some copies of emails and I have a lot more emails. Is there is a way that you can email us directly so I will be able to show you all the evidences that I have against beyoundmenu with direst names and phone numbers as well trades online trying to claims other business same way from this form talking to you that i found by the phone numbers they provided to me. I am sure I can help you to resolve other fraud land. Do you know any government department that handling cases like that? I would like to get my google business listing and at the same time try to stop this company doing it to others as well. Thank you.    

Re: beyondmenu stole our my business listing which is hanks pizza,.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Angelica R

Since you have more info, could you do screen shots of the ownership requests from the party taking over?
I will escalate this to Google, but I'd like to give them more information to hopefully help prevent this from happening to you again, or other business owners.  It will also help expedite the process for you.

Can you also tell me how long ago you started trying to reclaim it?  And you've gone through the process of requesting, getting the wait 7 days message, then trying again?

Did any of the emails give you a CaseID?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Margaret,

I did submit request on April 17, 2018 and this is what I got. Please see email below. Also I never got a Case ID number.

The person in beyond menu her name is Ginger and  her direct number is 224-212-0832 or business number is 1-630-776-3590. Call and said that you are with any company that you have a problem includes our which is Hank's pizza in playa del rey and you will find. Also check out 224-212-0832 and see how many times she posed as if she from different resturant to claim someone listing. If I could find all the information I am very sure Google can do better. please help with this matter. If you can please contact me at 310-925-9212 which is my cell and I can give you all the details.

BELLOW IS ALL THE EMAIL GOOGLE SENT:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Google My Business support about the ownership of the listing for: Hank's Pizza

We are happy to confirm that we have passed on your request directly to the current listing owner.

Google My Business connects the two parties in case of ownership disputes as a courtesy to its users. However, the final decision to transfer ownership or add managers belongs to the current listing owner.

Please allow the current listing owner up to 7 days to answer your request, and reach back to us if you haven’t heard anything after 7 days. We will be happy to support you further then.

Regards,

Barman

local-help@google.com

Apr 27 (7 days ago)

to me

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Google My Business.

The request you have made on April 17th for the ownership of Hanks pizza is no longer valid.

Please request once again and wait for 7 days.

If you have requested before that already please provide screenshots of the request that has been sent to your mail.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Regards,

Ram.

We're here to help

Ask Experts

Thank you in advance,

Angelica

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Thank you @Angelica R.

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Margaret,

Are you going to be able to help?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Angelica R

I received word overnight that Google have unverified your listing.

I recommend you get in quick and request verification by postcard, before BM find out the listing is able to be claimed.

Find me on · · my blog

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Angelica R
May

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did it right now and will let you know what happened.

Thank you very much.