AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Your edit is being reviewed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

suggested an edit for my client's website. It's a simple letter change in the domain name. Is there any way to expedite the approval of my edit? It's affecting their business.

located here: https://goo.gl/maps/1A8SR8xuhyu

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

The listing is claimed. So if you or your client has control of the listing, you can simply change it in the GMB dashboard and it will update quickly.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Scott Rawlins I forgot to mention, my client is older and does not even have gmail. She says she does not have access to the claimed listing. What are the next steps?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

You will need to try and gain control of the listing. This is best done using a domain based email if possible. What's the url?

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671?hl=en

Re: Your edit is being reviewed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Scott Rawlinsis there any point in suggesting edits to google? I thought someone in the forum could approve it.

My client does not have access to the old domain, so we made a new one and that's why I updated the business listing.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

We are volunteers, we're not Google. If you can provide the new site url, I can see what I can do.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Scott Rawlins

Just curious, what do you plan on trying? I'd like to let our client know of the progress. Thank you!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Jessica L

Just the suggest an edit feature. It could help if you get several people from different IPs to make the same edit.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭